At St John’s Beaumont, we pride ourselves on the outstanding facilities we provide for our students.
- Sports Hall – The Sports Hall can be a plain space or equipped for Badminton, Basketball, Cricket (4 nets), Indoor Football and Volleyball.
- Climbing Wall – This fantastic 8-metre Climbing Wall boasts 12 routes of varying difficulty to the Summit for up to 12 people can use the Climbing Wall at a time (dependent on staffing).
- Fitness Suite – Comprising of 2 Treadmills, 8 “Concept 2” Rowing Machines, and 2 Cycling Machines the Fitness Suite at St John’s Beaumont provides a great opportunity to get fit.
- Tennis Courts – We have 4 floodlit, all-weather Tennis Courts that offer playing and coaching opportunities throughout the year.
- Swimming Pool – The Indoor 25-metre Swimming Pool at St John’s Beaumont is 4-lanes wide, and is available for private hire.
- Kostka Studio and Maxwell Room – These two rooms offer flexible spaces for workshops, meetings or for people to participate in less dynamic activities.
- Grass Spaces – Our 70-acre site includes seasonal pitches for cricket, football and rugby, with space in between the marked pitches for a variety of other activities.
- Outdoor Theatre – set amongst the lush woodland, the amphitheatre-style outdoor performance area is the perfect setting for outdoor lessons and performances.
- Forest School – A wonderful woodland area which includes a climbing structure, a pond, fire pit and a shelter for many fun outdoor lessons.
Parties: If you would like to book any of the facilities above to organise your own Birthday Party, you can. Alternatively, if you would like us to design a bespoke package for your party, let us know what you would like, when you would like it and how many people will be attending, and we can do the rest.
Please contact us below to arrange a visit or to discuss your possible hire at St John’s Beaumont.